Experts in treating pain and injury
Visit us and start your transformation today
Sports Physical Therapy
Get back in the game
Make an Appointment
Schedule with us today to get ahead of the crowd!
Welcome to the Premier Atlanta Physical Therapy Clinic
Druid Hills Physical Therapy is an outpatient Atlanta physical therapy clinic. We provide the highest quality of patient care for Atlanta and Decatur residents. The Atlanta physical therapy practice opened in October 2017 to provide personalized patient care and expertise you can trust, all in a state-of-the-art facility. Dr Avi Zinn, Doctor of Physical Therapy and Board-Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, owns and operates Druid Hills Physical Therapy. We practice advanced training in the most current techniques such as dry needling, kinesio taping, instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM), and Active Release Technique (ART).
As a client-centered practice, we provide one-on-one care — meaning only one patient is scheduled at a time; 24/7 online scheduling; and phone calls and requests for appointment are returned within 24-48 hours from original inquiry.
Druid Hills PT specializes in physical therapy services to restore mobility, enhance performance, and ensure long-term health and wellness. We treat adolescents, adults, and seniors for orthopedic rehabilitation, sports physical therapy, and pain management. We also provide exclusive physical therapy exercise programs and prevention therapy to increase strength and flexibility, and to reduce your risk of future injuries. Prevention physical therapy is also effective in avoiding invasive procedures, select medications, and reducing surgery recovery time. Most importantly, Druid Hills’s primary mission is to get you back to doing what you love most.
- Board Certified Doctor of Physical Therapy, Dr. Avi Zinn, PT, DPT, OCS Owned Clinic
- State of the Art Treatment and Equipment
- Highest Quality of Patient Care
- Easy 24 Hour Scheduling
- Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric Musculoskeletal treatment
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Sports Rehabilitation Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Injury Prevention Therapy
- Fall Prevention and Balance Therapy
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Manual Mobilization & Joint Manipulation
- TRX Suspension training
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Functional Physical Therapy Exercises
- Servicing Druid Hills, Toco Hills, Buckhead, Brookhaven, Lake Claire, Midtown, Intown Atlanta and Decatur Areas